UPDATE 4-Japanese airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets U.S. sponsor
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds details on Takata's financial woes, analyst comment, link to timeline)
May 16 Barington/Hilco Acquisition Corp
* Barington/Hilco Acquisition Corp announces signing of merger agreement with Oomba Inc.
* Barington/Hilco Acquisition Corp - upon closing under merger agreement, combined company will operate as Oomba Gameworks
* Barington/Hilco Acquisition - pursuant to merger agreement, Oomba is purchasing assets of Gameworks Entertainment LLC, and merging combined company into company
* Barington/Hilco - Oomba is purchasing assets of Gameworks Entertainment LLC, merging combined company into company at agreed enterprise value of $60 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN, June 26 It is better to wind down unprofitable banks than keep them afloat artificially and state aid should be used as little as possible in bankruptcy cases, Germany said on Monday after Italy started winding down two failed regional banks.