BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
April 27 Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd
* Barkerville announces increase to previously announced bought deal and concurrent private placement financing
* Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd - amended terms of its bought deal private placement financing to increase size of offering to $23.5 million
* Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd - in addition, company intends to complete a concurrent non-brokered private placement of 16.66 million units
* Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd - non-brokered private placement of 16.66 million units for gross proceeds of $15.8 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.