March 3 (Reuters) - BayWa AG:
* FY revenue 15.3 billion euros ($16.10 billion)
* Generated revenues of around 15.3 billion euros in financial year 2016, thereby posting a slight increase (2015: 14.9 billion euros)
* In 2016, group generated EBIT of 144.7 million euros (2015: 158.1 million euros).
* Keeping group's dividend stable and paying 0.85 euros per share - same dividend paid for 2015
* Positive prospects overall, in agricultural trade as well, lead us to expect significant increases in earnings again in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9504 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)