Feb 24 (Reuters) - BDO Unibank Inc
* “BDO post record p26.1 billion income in 2016”
* fy net interest income went up by 15 per cent to 65.6 billion pesos
* fy gross nonperforming loan (NPL) ratio held steady at 1.3 per cent while NPL cover remained high at 139 per cent.
* “BDO is well-positioned to benefit from the country’s growth momentum.”
* as at 31 dec‘16, bank’s capital base stood at 217.5 billion pesos, with common equity tier 1 ratio at 10.7 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: