Feb 23 (Reuters) - Bellamy’s Australia Ltd
* Bellamy’s australia limited acknowledges class action
* served with a representative proceeding filed against Bellamy’s in federal court of Australia in Victoria.
* proceeding has been filed by Slater & Gordon Ltd on behalf of applicant
* proceeding brings claim on behalf of shareholders who acquired interest in Bellamy’s shares between 14 April-12 december 2016 inclusive
* statement of claim includes allegations of contraventions of corporations act 2001 (CTH)
* Claims in relation to misleading or deceptive conduct and continuous disclosure obligations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: