March 29 Beston Global Food Company Ltd
* Parmesan cheese is back in production at murray bridge
after a five-year hiatus
* gearing up for commissioning of new mozzarella line at
murray bridge plant towards end of 2017.
* Began production of its first batches of popular hard
cheese destined for consumers across country, and overse
* "we aim to reach 250 tonnes of hard cheese production
capacity in coming 12 months"
* Parmesan production alone required five additional staff
while our wider expansion in hard cheese represents 15 new local
* "expecting more equipment to arrive in coming months in
time for mozzarella production to begin later in year"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: