May 2 (Reuters) - Bet At Home Com AG:
* Gross betting and gaming revenue increased by 23.0% in the first quarter of 2017
* Guidance for full year 2017 confirmed
* Q1 gross betting and gaming revenue increased by 23.0% to 37.2 million euros ($40.58 million)
* Q1 EBIT amounted to 4.6 million euros, thus 2.6 million euros down year-on-year (Q1 2016: 7.3 million euros)
* Q1 net betting and gaming revenue therefore increased by 20.2% to 29.4 million euros (Q1 2016: 24.5 million euros).
* In Q1 of 2017, earnings before taxes (EBT) therefore amounted to 4.9 million euros(Q1 2016: 7.9 million euros) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9167 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)