1 Min Read
April 27 (Reuters) - Betsson AB
* Q1 revenue increased by 10.2 percent to SEK 1,102 million Casino revenue increased by 23.0 percent.
* Says Q2 is normally seasonally weak
* Says quarter has started with higher revenues than daily average for Q2 last year, but lower than daily average revenue for Q1 2017
* Says underlying activity remains strong
* Q1 EBIT SEK 240.9 million (250.1)
* Reuters poll: Betsson Q1 revenues were seen at SEK 1,116 million , operating income SEK 227 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)