1 Min Read
June 19 (Reuters) - Blackrock’S chief investment strategist Richard Turnill
* Blackrock’S chief investment strategist Richard Turnill provides comments on disconnect between Fed normalization and falling long-term rates
* Blackrock's Turnill says the rates disconnect is partly due to markets overly focusing on softening inflation data while fed focuses more on outlook
* Blackrock's Turnill - sees sustained above-trend global growth & stabilizing inflation ahead
* Blackrock's Turnill - above-trend global growth & stabilizing inflation mean impact of Fed’s pace of normalization may be greater than bond markets currently anticipate
* Blackrock's Turnill says "our base case is for modestly rising U.S. rates"
* Blackrock's Turnill says front-end to intermediate U.S. Treasuries, as well as credit and mortgages offer little cushion against Fed normalization hiccups Further company coverage: