May 3 (Reuters) - Blueknight Energy Partners L.P.:
* Blueknight announces first quarter 2017 results
* Says qtrly revenue $46.3 million versus $41.01 million last year
* Says qtrly net income of $3.5 million
* Says "temporary suspension of service on one of our oklahoma pipelines continues to hamper results"
* Says "encouraged by recent national focus on investing in infrastructure improvements, including roads, bridges and pipelines" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Prithvi Kanti Bandyopadhyay)