1 Min Read
June 19 (Reuters) - BMO Global Asset Management
* BMO Global Asset Management EMEA Private Equity has completed first close of Castle Mount LP
* Fund has secured eur 60m in commitments from a range of institutional, wholesale and high net worth individual clients from Germany, UK and Canada
* Further closings are anticipated over remainder of 2017 with a final close likely to occur in early 2018
* Fund has a capacity of eur 300m. Fund targets a return of a net 20 pct IRR
* Castle Mount LP is a multi-manager co-investment fund, investing in European lower mid-market buyouts with a focus on prime managers
* BMO PE defines lower mid-market companies as those with enterprise values up to €500m.
* The Fund has a number of live deals under consideration for deployment of assets.