1 Min Read
May 10 (Reuters) - Bnk Petroleum Inc:
* Announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 revenue rose 5 percent to $2.2 million
* Qtrly net income per common share assuming dilution $0.01
* Average production for Q1 of 2017 was 753 boepd, a decrease of 44% compared to q1 2016 average production of 1,352 boepd
* Qtrly funds from continuing operations was approximately $0.9 million in Q1 2017 compared to $1.5 million in Q1 of 2016.
* Average netback per barrel for Q1 of 2017 was $25.81, an increase of 110% from prior year q1 due to higher prices in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: