1 Min Read
June 29 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc:
* Restructuring charges associated with Bombardier Transportation reorientation in Germany included in previously disclosed guidance
* Employee representatives of Bombardier Transportation have agreed on an outline for reorientation and safeguarding of German sites
* To record restructuring charges, to be reported as spl items, which are included in previously disclosed restructuring charges anticipated for 2017
* Modernisation and specialisation of sites will involve some personnel "adjustments"
* Manpower adjustments of up to 2,200 positions, of which 700 temporary positions, will be made gradually until 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)