UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
May 4 Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc
* Q1 NON-GAAP earnings per share $0.61
* Bright horizons family solutions reports first quarter of 2017 financial results
* Q1 revenue $422 million versus i/b/e/s view $422.3 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Bright horizons family solutions inc - sees revenue growth in 2017 in range of 10-12%
* Bright horizons family solutions inc sees adjusted net income growth and diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in 2017 in range of 19-22% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.