Boeing expands CFO Greg Smith's role
June 28 Boeing Co said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will take on additional roles, ahead of the planned retirement of some of its key executives later this year.
May 11 Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc
* Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc: results for the first quarter of 2017
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share of 5.3 cents
* Caledonia says on track to achieve production target of 80,000 ounces by 2021 at its Zimbabwean subsidiary, blanket mine
* Caledonia says revised production target for 2017 is between 52,000 and 57,000 ounces of gold
* Dividend of 5.5 United States cents per annum will be maintained. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.