BRIEF-Altus Holdings says unit, Starich to acquire JSSI sale shares
* Starich has agreed to acquire JSSI sale shares, representing approximately 8.1% of entire issued share capital in JSSI
May 3 Callidus Capital Corp
* Reports first quarter 2017 results
* Preliminary discussions with a select, second-stage group of potential bidders in privatization process are advancing well
* Qtrly loss per share $0.07
* Qtrly total revenue of $36.4 million decreased 25% ($12.1 million) from q4 2016 and 26% ($13.1 million) from first-quarter 2016.
* Remains optimistic that it will announce a transaction on or about end of q2 of 2017
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
VIENNA, June 26 Eastern Europe-focused Vienna Insurance Group has hired PwC auditor and tax accountant Liane Hirner for five years to replace Martin Simhandl as Chief Financial Officer, VIG said on Monday.