Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 19 Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd-
* CP reports first-quarter diluted eps of $2.93 and adjusted diluted eps of $2.50
* Q1 revenue rose 1 percent to c$1.603 billion
* Q1 earnings per share c$2.93
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share c$2.50
* Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd - confident to be able to deliver high single-digit adjusted diluted eps growth in 2017
* Q1 operating ratio 58.1 percent versus 58.9 percent
* Canadian Pacific- "we turned a corner in march", "now seeing positive volumes, which makes us cautiously optimistic that demand environment is improving" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.