July 13 (Reuters) - Capital Mining Ltd :
* Article published by the Sydney Morning Herald erroneously classifies payments to Chapmans Limited as directors’ fees
* Responds to media articles
* Capital Mining says both Dykes and Dunlop are directors of Chapmans Limited and all payments have been disclosed in capital’s financial statements
* "The Australian Financial Review incorrectly states the total director’s fees"
* Reiterate that they have at all times complied with obligations relating to continuous disclosure, including remuneration disclosures Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: