Mozambique extends probe into govt loans to April 28
MAPUTO, March 25 Mozambique has extended until April 28 an investigation into government-owned firms that hid $2 billion in loans, state media said on Saturday.
March 7 Capitala Finance Corp
* Reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Net asset value per share of $15.79 at December 31, 2016, compared to $15.68 at September 30, 2016
* Qtrly net investment income $0.43 per share
* Net assets at Dec 31, 2016 were $250.6 million, or $15.79 per share, compared to $268.8 million, or $17.04 per share, at Dec 31, 2015
* On Feb 2, Co restructured investment in U.S. Well Services, exchanging its $15.3 million first lien debt investment for an $8.5 million one Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, March 25 South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan embarks on a week-long non-deal investor roadshow in Britain and the United States on Monday as weak economic growth and ruling party tensions put the country's investment grade at risk.
WASHINGTON, March 24 After failing to repeal Obamacare, Republicans in the U.S. Congress quickly pivoted on Friday to President Donald Trump's next priority: overhauling the federal tax code, but their plan has already split the business community.