Feb 17 (Reuters) - CapitaLand Ltd :
* CapitaLand strengthens foothold in Greater Tokyo with acquisition of three office buildings and a mall for s$620.1 million
* CapitaLand limited, through its wholly owned shopping mall business Capitaland Mall Asia, has entered into conditional sale and purchase agreements
* "Immediately accretive with upside potential, this acquisition will contribute a net operating income of about s$25.0 million per year"
* Agreements to acquire a portfolio of four income-producing office and retail properties in Japan's Greater Tokyo area
* Deal immediately accretive with upside potential Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: