BRIEF-Nexstim files 510(k) submission for NBT system US FDA
* REG-NEXSTIM PLC FILES 510(K) SUBMISSION FOR ITS NBT® SYSTEM FOR THE TREATMENT OF DEPRESSION WITH US FDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 4 Cara Operations Ltd:
* Cara reports Q1 2017 results and continued success in its acquisition strategy - total system sales grow 46.4%, operating ebitda increases 56.0% and earnings before tax increases 36.8%
* Cara Operations Ltd - qtrly earnings per share $ 0.71
* Cara Operations Ltd - qtrly adjusted earnings per share $ 0.41
* Q1 system sales rose 46.4 percent to c$659.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 26 If central banks have learned anything from the Great Financial Crisis, the worst since the 1930s, it is that you don't need runaway inflation to raise interest rates. Financial market bubbles should be enough.