Feb 22 (Reuters) - Carnival Corp
* Carnival Corp - Cruise JV in China has signed a new memorandum of agreement to order first-ever cruise ships built in China for chinese market
* Carnival Corp - Cruise JV in China to order two new cruise ships to be built by China-based shipbuilding JV between CSSC, italy-based Fincantieri S.P.A.
* Carnival Corp - MoA also gives Carnival Corporation's cruise joint venture option to order four additional China-built cruise ships
* Carnival's Cruise JV with CSSC plans to launch a cruise brand in China using ships that purchased from Carnival's existing fleet
* Based on today's agreement, joint venture would then add new China-built cruise ships starting in 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: