1 Min Read
April 19 (Reuters) - Cashbuild Limited:
* Revenue for company was down by 1 pct on q3 of prior financial pctyear.
* Revenue for group, including p&l hardware trading equates to growth of 13 pct for q3
* Total units sold decreased by 1 pct with existing stores decreasing by 5 pct for 3rd quarter
* Units for group were up 5 pct with inclusion of P&L hardware.
* Gross profit percentage margins remained at similar levels to those reported at half year end. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)