1 Min Read
April 6 (Reuters) - Cato Corp:
* Cato reports march same-store sales down 21%
* March sales fell 22 percent to $93.2 million
* March same store sales fell 21 percent
* Cato Corp says "expect current sales headwinds to continue as we work through our merchandise assortment missteps"
* Cato Corp says during month of March, company opened two stores and relocated one store
* Cato Corp says march sales were negatively impacted by shift of Easter from march last year to April this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: