1 Min Read
March 6 (Reuters) - Cel-sci Corp
* Cel-Sci gives update on partial clinical hold on phase 3 head and neck cancer study with multikine
* Cel-Sci - pursuant to partial clinical hold, patients currently receiving study treatments can continue to receive treatment at discretion of physicians
* Cel-Sci - patients already enrolled in multikine drug study will continue to be followed
* Cel-Sci-To provide updated investigator's brochure, procedures for compliance with requirements under 21 cfr 312 subpart d to address partial clinical hold
* Cel-Sci - to provide to FDA list of major protocol deviations, which cel-sci believes will "affect study results"
* Cel-Sci - to provide FDA a plan to identify major protocol deviations across all patients enrolled in phase 3 protocol for multikine drug Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: