BRIEF-AMIRA NATURE FOODS OBTAINED A NATIONAL LISTING WITH REWE GROUP
* EXPANDED ITS DISTRIBUTION FOOTPRINT IN GERMANY BY OBTAINING A NATIONAL LISTING WITH REWE GROUP, A GERMAN RETAILER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 15 Cheniere Energy Inc
* Cheniere Energy, Inc. announces upsizing and pricing of $1.5 billion senior secured notes due 2027 by Cheniere Corpus Christi Holdings, LLC
* Cheniere Energy Inc - Unit has upsized and priced its previously announced offering of senior secured notes due 2027
* Cheniere Energy Inc - Principal amount of offering has been increased from initially announced $1.0 billion to $1.5 billion
* Cheniere Energy Inc - CCH 2027 notes will bear interest at a rate of 5.125% per annum and will mature on June 30, 2027
* CCH 2027 notes are priced at par and closing of offering is expected to occur on May 19, 2017.
* Cheniere Energy Inc - CCH 2027 notes are priced at par and closing of offering is expected to occur on May 19, 2017
* Cheniere Energy - Intends to use net proceeds from offering to prepay portion of principal amounts currently outstanding under CCH's term loan credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, May 24 U.S. home resales fell more than expected in April, weighed down by a chronic shortage of houses on the market that is keeping prices elevated and sidelining prospective buyers.