Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Feb 22 Chico's FAS Inc:
* Chico's FAS Inc reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
* Q4 sales $600.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $594.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share $0.10
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Chico's FAS Inc - for Q4, gross margin was $213.4 million, or 35.5 pct, compared to $217.4 million, or 34.4 pct, in last year's Q4
* Chico's FAS Inc - at end of Q4 of 2016, inventories totaled $232.4 million compared to $233.8 million last year
* Chico's FAS Inc - for fiscal 2017, company is anticipating a low single-digit percentage decline in comparable sales
* Chico's FAS Inc - qtrly decline in comparable sales of 2.5 pct
* Chico's - overall co anticipating steady improvement in operating margin that will advance progress toward target of double digit operating margin in 2019
* Chico's FAS-expects to achieve gross margin leverage for 2017, due to reduced promotional activity, savings from supply chain initiative launched last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.