BRIEF-Trilogy International says FY NPAT up 35 pct
* "Expects underlying revenue growth in FY18 to be consistent with FY17 for each segment of the business"
May 11 China Hanya Group Holdings Ltd
* Qtrly loss attributable to owners of co HK$7.4 million versus loss of HK$ 2.4 million
* Directors do not recommend payment of any dividend for six months ended 31 March 2017
* Qtrly turnover HK$1.6 million versus HK$3.2 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it will repurchase up to 3,600,000 shares, representing a 5.8 percent stake