1 Min Read
April 12 (Reuters) - Cimic Group Ltd
* CIMIC's Leighton Asia wins A$108 mln contract in India
* A$125.4 million project will generate revenue of approximately A$108.4 million for leighton asia
* parties are to finalise terms and execute alliance agreement within 14 days.
* co, Leighton Asia, has been issued a letter of award by vipul limited to deliver phase one of Vipul Aarohan residences project in Gurgaon, India
* Construction for main contract works is expected to commence in april 2017 with completion by september 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: