April 27 (Reuters) - Clearfield Inc
* Clearfield reports fiscal second quarter 2017 results
* Q2 earnings per share $0.07
* Q2 revenue rose 4 percent to $17.7 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.10, revenue view $20.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "Revenue growth of 4 pct for Q2 and 10 pct year-to-date is beneath our expectation for this six month period"
* "Experienced a noticeable dip in demand for our solutions from our customers in wireless market"
* Sees dip in demand from wireless market as a short-term shift in procurement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: