March 23 (Reuters) - Commercial Metals Co:
* Commercial Metals company reports second quarter fiscal 2017 earnings per share of $0.26
* Q2 earnings per share $0.26
* Q2 sales $1.1 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.13 billion
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* On March 22, 2017, board of directors of CMC declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share
* Commercial Metals- "anticipate that our shipment levels will continue to grow in our Q3"
* Commercial Metals-anticipate further pressure on margins as imports continue to make it difficult to increase selling prices for products in line with scrap cost increases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: