March 3 (Reuters) - Concordia International Corp
* Says commented on issuance by UK CMA of a statement of objections to Actavis UK and co's international segment
* Says issuance related to supply of 10mg hydrocortisone tablets in United Kingdom between 2013 and 2016
* Concordia International says statement of objections (SO) is a formal statement by CMA that it considers that a competition infringement may have occurred
* Concordia International says will review CMA's provisional position as set out in its statement of objections and then intend to respond in detail to it
* Concordia International Corp says "we believe that conduct of amdipharm was not in breach of competition law"
* Concordia International says believe supply arrangement between Auden Mckenzie and amdipharm did not infringe competition law Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: