1 Min Read
June 28 (Reuters) - Kier Group Plc
* Full-Year underlying profit forecast to be in line with expectations
* FY net debt anticipated to be c.150 mln stg, at lower-end of market forecasts
* Well-Placed for FY2018, with growing order books of approximately 9 bln stg and 85 pct secured revenue position for FY2018.
* A non-underlying charge of c.73 mln stg from portfolio simplification programme
* Core operations have traded in line with expectations since announcement of its interim results on 23 March 2017
* Property and residential pipelines continue to improve and our robust construction and services order books total approximately 9 bln stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: