BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
May 15 Coro Mining Corp:
* Coro provides update on its Berta operations
* Coro Mining-production capacity of nora solvent extraction-electrowinning plant expanded from 3,000 tonnes/year of copper cathode plant to 4,800 tonnes/year
* Commissioning of plant is expected to take place shortly
* Operation will commence ramping after commissioning to up to production of 400 tonnes per month of copper cathode Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.