US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Tech, energy shares lift Wall Street
NEW YORK, June 23 Wall Street ended higher on Friday as gains in tech and energy stocks more than offset weakness in the financial sector, while a slide in Home Depot kept the Dow in check.
April 7 Cosmo Films Ltd
* Cosmo Films Ltd says considered and approved setting up of new production line for specialized polyester film at Aurangabad
* Cosmo Films Ltd says line will require investment of about INR 2.50 billion to be funded through internal accruals and debts
* Cosmo Films Ltd says capacity of line 36,000 mt per annum
* Cosmo Films Ltd says line is scheduled to be commissioned by Q3 of F.Y. 2018-19 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Indexes: Dow down 0.05 pct, S&P up 0.13 pct, Nasdaq up 0.38 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)