1 Min Read
April 27 (Reuters) - Countrywide Plc:
* Countrywide plc trading update
* Trading as expected and outlook unchanged
* Total group income for quarter was £162m compared to £187m in same period in 2016, in line with our expectations.
* Q1 impacted by a continuation of declining market trends, resulting in 29% reduction in house sales exchanges on a lfl basis
* Group is on track to achieve coverage by digital model of around 50% (c. 400 branches) of group's total network by June 2017.
* Maintain our current financial outlook for full year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)