Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
March 27 Darden Restaurants Inc -
* Darden restaurants reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results and increases earnings outlook for the full fiscal year
* Q3 sales $1.88 billion versus i/b/e/s view $1.87 billion
* Sees fy 2017 earnings per share $3.95 to $4.00
* Q3 earnings per share $1.32 from continuing operations
* Says same-restaurant sales increased 0.9% for quarter
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.27 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $3.94 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Co estimates that more severe winter weather negatively impacted same-restaurant sales by -110 basis points in December
* Says less severe winter weather positively impacted same-restaurant sales by +90 basis points in January and +70 basis points in February
* Increased 2017 outlook for diluted net earnings reflects updated outlook for same-restaurant sales of approximately 1.5%. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.