1 Min Read
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Delek Logistics Partners Lp:
* Delek Logistics Partners, Lp reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 revenue $124.7 million versus $108.9 million
* Qtrly net income attributable to all partners of $0.47 per diluted common limited partner unit
* Increase in qtrly revenue is "primarily due to higher volume and prices in west texas wholesale business"
* Delek Logistics Partners - declared quarterly cash distribution for Q4 of $0.68 per limited partner unit, a 3.8 percent increase from Q3 2016 distribution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: