A year after Brexit vote, European and UK shares diverge
LONDON, June 23 Another wobble in commodity-related shares saw UK bluechips extend their underperformance against continental European peers on Friday.
May 31 Deutsche Telekom Ceo Says Financial Stake In Bt
* Ceo says situation in u.s. Is completely different from a few years ago
* Deutsche telekom ceo says we are in position of strength in u.s., have many options to develop business
* Deutsche telekom ceo says to decide "what, when and how" to develop business in u.s.
* Is right strategic step despite drop in value by 2.2 billion euros in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Kawasaki Kisen drops after board members approved as planned