UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 26
June 26 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points at 7,439 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.20 percent ahead of the cash market open.
March 16 Diana Shipping Inc
* Diana Shipping Inc announces direct continuation of time charter contract for M/V Melia with Nidera
* Diana Shipping Inc - new charter period is expected to commence on March 18, 2017.
* Diana Shipping Inc - gross charter rate is US$9,500 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties.
* Diana Shipping - employment extension of "Melia" is anticipated to generate about US$2.99 million of gross revenue for minimum scheduled period of time charter
* Diana Shipping - agreed to extend present time charter contract with Nidera S.p.A., Roma, for one of Panamax dry bulk vessels, M/V Melia
* Diana Shipping - present time charter contract with Nidera S.p.A., Roma, for one of Panamax dry bulk vessels, M/V Melia extended to 13 months Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Confirm in advanced discussions to buy whole of issued share capital of New York Stock Exchange listed Sparton Corporation