April 11 Cable and internet provider DIGI
* Says aims to list about 25 percent of its existing share
capital on the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) in May.
* Says shares on offer belong to existing shareholders.
* Says Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to act as global
coordinators, while BT Capital Partners, BRD – Groupe Société
Générale, Société Générale, Raiffeisen Bank and Wood & Company
Financial Services will coordinate the subscription registry.
* Says prospectus pending approval from the Dutch financial
regulator. The firm is registered in the Netherlands.
* Listing would be the first IPO on Bucharest bourse in
years, and one of the largest by a private firm.
Source text for Eikon:
(Reporting by Luiza Ilie and Radu-Sorin Marinas)