May 10 (Reuters) - Romanian cable and internet provider DIGI Communications N.V.
* Says has been notified on Monday it is a suspect in an anti-corruption investigation.
* The subscription period of the company’s initial public offering on the Bucharest Stock Exchange ends on Wednesday.
* Romanian prosecutors are investigating a former Romanian Professional Soccer League chief on suspicion of bribe taking and money laundering over granting DIGI Communications exclusive television rights of some soccer matches.
* Two RCS&RDS managers and a former company representative are under investigation in the case.
* Says investors who subscribed shares have the option of withdrawing their offers by Wednesday at 1400 GMT.
* At a price range of 38-56 lei per share, the IPO could be worth between 826.3 million lei and 1.22 billion lei ($291.57 million). ($1 = 4.1842 lei) (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)