April 27 (Reuters) - Cable and internet provider DIGI Communications N.V.
* Releases prospectus for upcoming initial public offering late on Wednesday.
* Says expects share price for its upcoming IPO to range between 38 and 56 lei per share.
* Says at top share price the IPO could be worth 1.22 billion lei ($293.62 million).
* Says will sell up to 21.744.108 shares belonging to existing owners and would give the selling shareholders the possibility of selling an additional 2.174.411 shares.
* Says estimates trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange to start around May 16.
* Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to act as global coordinators, while BT Capital Partners, BRD – Groupe Société Générale, Société Générale, Raiffeisen Bank and Wood & Company Financial Services will coordinate the subscription registry. ($1 = 4.1550 lei) (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)