May 4 (Reuters) - Dunkin' Brands
* CEO on conf call- "consumer is demanding higher-quality products more quickly and at lower prices, a phenomenon known as the amazon effect"
* CEO - stronger inflation means less disposable income, consumers are becoming more selective with how they spend those extra dollars
* CEO - in February, began a 300 store streamline menu set, believe streamlined menu is making Dunkin' an easier place to work
* Will be rolling out streamlined menu to 800 more restaurants this year
* CEO- look forward to rolling out our home delivery test to more markets in the near term
* Exec- "it's a competitive environment, we're going to continue to dial-up the value as we go forward, that was one of the key learnings coming out of Q1" Further company coverage: