BRIEF-Alimentation Couche-Tard announces competition clearance in Canada
* Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc announces competition clearance in Canada of the acquisition of CST Brands, Inc. and the transaction with Parkland
March 17 Ecsponent Limited:
* Trading statement for the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2016
* FY HEPS are expected to decrease by between 20 pct and 25 pct, resulting in a HEPS of between 1.868 cents and 1.992 cents per share
* FY EPS are expected to increase by between 20 pct and 25 pct, resulting in an EPS of between 3.109 cents and 3.239 cents per share
* EPS increase does not flow through to HEPS as a result of categorisation differences in South Africa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
MOSCOW/KIEV/WASHINGTON, June 27 A major global cyber attack on Tuesday disrupted computers at Russia's biggest oil company, Ukrainian banks and multinational firms with a virus similar to the ransomware that last month infected more than 300,000 computers.