BRIEF-Changjiang Securities' biggest shareholder to buy more company shares in 12 months
* Says its biggest shareholder plans to buy at least 30 million shares in the company in next 12 months after adding about 0.1 percent stake on May 23
April 25 Efficient Group Ltd
* Inteirm revenue of r465 million was 9 pct higher than revenue reported for comparative period
* Efficient group - hy headline earnings of r18 million (february 2016: r19 million) and headline earnings of 20.22 cents per share (february 2016: 21.26 cents)
* Determined that 1.63000 cents per share dividend will be paid to shareholders
* Group generated a net profit after tax of r18 million for six months ended 28 february 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
NEW YORK, May 23 Companies creating and issuing tokens to raise capital for their projects have a responsibility to protect their investors, said a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission official on Tuesday, the first public comments on the issue made by an agency employee.