Boeing expands CFO Greg Smith's role
June 28 Boeing Co said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will take on additional roles, ahead of the planned retirement of some of its key executives later this year.
May 11 EnerGulf Resources Inc:
* EnerGulf Resources Inc. corporate update
* Executed a term sheet to acquire an additional 20 percent interest in Selectron Shallow and Canoe Prospects in Gulf of Mexico
* Has executed a term sheet to acquire an additional 20% interest in Selectron Shallow and Canoe Prospects in Gulf of Mexico
* Intends to complete private placement of units for gross proceeds of up to CAD$5 million at post-consolidation price of CAD$0.10 per unit
* Subject to required approvals, EnerGulf will undergo a consolidation of its outstanding securities on a 5 for 1 basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.