Carrefour's property arm Carmila launches capital increase
PARIS, June 25 Carmila, the property unit of Europe's largest retailer Carrefour, announced on Sunday a capital increase of 557 million euros ($623.5 million) to fund its future expansion.
May 15 Etsy Inc:
* Etsy comments on 13D filings
* Etsy Inc - commented on schedule 13D filings by TPG Group Holdings (SBS) Advisors, Inc. and Dragoneer Investment Group, Llc
* Etsy Inc - now reviewing strategic and operational plans
* Etsy Inc- "board will carefully consider all options to enhance shareholder value, following etsy's review of its strategic and operational plans" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Carmila launches a c. Euro 557 million capital increase in order to pursue its development plan