1 Min Read
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp:
* Exxon Mobil Corporation obtains exemption from Canadian oil and gas reporting obligations
* Exxon Mobil - securities commissions for provinces of Alberta and Ontario have issued a decision document
* Exxon Mobil - decision document granting co exemptive relief from disclosure requirements in national instrument "51-101"
* Exxon Mobil -as a result of decision, and provided certain conditions set out in decision are met, will not be required to comply with requirements of ni 51-101
* Exxon Mobil - future disclosure on oil and gas activities will comply with U.S. rules rather than NI 51-101, Canadian oil and gas evaluation handbook Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: