1 Min Read
March 9 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp:
* Exxonmobil to acquire 25 percent interest in Mozambique Area 4 from ENI
* Exxonmobil - the agreed terms include a cash price of approximately $2.8 billion.
* Exxonmobil - to acquire from ENI a 25 percent indirect interest in the natural gas-rich area 4 block, offshore Mozambique
* Exxonmobil - ENI will continue to lead the coral floating LNG project and all upstream operations in area 4
* Exxonmobil - Exxonmobil will lead the construction and operation of natural gas liquefaction facilities onshore Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: